The Student Room Group

Looking for someone to takeover my scape mile end studio contract

Hello,

My name is Kruthi I am currently studying Masters from Queen Mary university of London.I have a studio under 52 week contract at Scape Mile end. The studio has a window seat that’s overlooks Canary Wharf and the Mile end park. So you can see both the sunrise and sunset. But due to financial reasons I am unable to continue my stay and would like find a suitable replacement for the same. It is 2 mins away from the university and 5 mins away from the tube station. It costs 289/pw which is got at a discount. I think the current prices for a normal studio without a window seat is 311/pw. So it’s a win win situation if you are planning to stay at scape.

Please leave a message in the discussion if interested.

Thank you.
Hi Kruthi, are you still looking for someone to take over this, and what is the contract dates to and from? Thanks :biggrin:

Original post by Kruthireddy
Hello,

My name is Kruthi I am currently studying Masters from Queen Mary university of London.I have a studio under 52 week contract at Scape Mile end. The studio has a window seat that’s overlooks Canary Wharf and the Mile end park. So you can see both the sunrise and sunset. But due to financial reasons I am unable to continue my stay and would like find a suitable replacement for the same. It is 2 mins away from the university and 5 mins away from the tube station. It costs 289/pw which is got at a discount. I think the current prices for a normal studio without a window seat is 311/pw. So it’s a win win situation if you are planning to stay at scape.

Please leave a message in the discussion if interested.

Thank you.
Reply 2
Hi i would like to transfer my tenancy of an ensuite room in scape canalside, mile end which is inside of queen mary campus and walking distance to mile end underground station. This flat gives you plenty of space and comes equipped with a bed, study area, lots of storage and an en suite shower room. You'll have your sharing kitchenette with microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge and breakfast bar dining area, and the use of onsite facilities including the gym, lounge and study spaces for the rent of £370/week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending