The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Oral Health Sciences Edinburgh Interview

Scroll to see replies

Did you guys get any offers elsewhere aswel?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
Did you guys get any offers elsewhere aswel?

I’ve not heard back from anymore yet :/
Has anyone heard back from Glasgow Caledonian University?
Has anyone heard back from Glasgow Caledonian University?

No not yet :/
Has anyone heard back yet
:colonhash::confused:
(edited 2 years ago)
Just phoned Glasgow Cale admissions to see if they could indicate when roughly we'd get a response as I know a few that already have had a response (It would have been fair on all applicants to get a response at the same time). They said they're behind schedule. A little bit frustrating as they did say we'd hear by end of March and its quite a long time to wait. Suppose it isn't their fault and these things happen. I just really hate the suspense!!
has anyone heard from caledonian yet post interview?
Has anyone else accepted Edinburgh yet? Xx
(Original post by button1726)has anyone heard from caledonian yet post interview?
yep they rejected me x
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by thearzoo
(Original post by button1726)has anyone heard from caledonian yet post interview?
yep they rejected me x

i’m sorry :frown: it’s so difficult! i’ve still not heard yet, don’t know what to think x
Original post by button1726
i’m sorry :frown: it’s so difficult! i’ve still not heard yet, don’t know what to think x

its not a problem, wasnt really expecting much haha since the spaces are so limited but maybe the fact that you havent heard is a good sign. How did your interview go? i had the two ladies asking me questions x
Original post by thearzoo
its not a problem, wasnt really expecting much haha since the spaces are so limited but maybe the fact that you havent heard is a good sign. How did your interview go? i had the two ladies asking me questions x

i’m not actually sure! i think it went okay, answeeed the questions the best i could which is the main thing i guess. i had the two ladies too! they were so lovely x
has anyone heard yet? :smile:
Can't believe how long we've had to wait to hear back from Cali! Did they not say we'd hear back by the end of March?.... So annoying, all this waiting around is making me anxious as it's so competitive this year :/
Can't believe how long we've had to wait to hear back from Cali! Did they not say we'd hear back by the end of March?.... So annoying, all this waiting around is making me anxious as it's so competitive this year :/

i know! i was thinking maybe we would hear this week but i’m honestly thinking now they might get back to us in the last week, im so stressed, just want to know now x
It's the 19th that is the deadline to get back to us so i'll be really gutted if they wait 3 weeks before letting people know! It really isn't fair if it's a rejection and they've held this over us for a while :frown:
Original post by millyeadie
Has anyone else accepted Edinburgh yet? Xx

Not until I hear back from Cali. Unsure which I would choose if I get an offer for Cali but they've made us wait this long that i'd be leaning towards edinburgh as they seem more organised. Hope we all hear back soon! X
i’m thinking if we don’t hear back today then the next time we might hear back would be tuesday as it’s a bank holiday on monday!
I hope so. Getting so frustrated that they've waited this long....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending