The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL oral health

Is anyone going to QMUL to study oral health this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Charlottemarshx

Hi, im thinking of applying next year. What was the interview like?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Good luck !! It was ok, definitely prepare as much as you can and do mock interviews. But the interviewers were lovely!
I am hopefully
Original post by Anonymous
I am hopefully

Ok! Have you been offered a place for this sept ? I’m just waiting on results🤞
Ok! Have you been offered a place for this sept ? I’m just waiting on results🤞

Yes, I was offered a place. I'm waiting on my results as well. I did an access course so I kind of know what I got already
Yes, I was offered a place. I'm waiting on my results as well. I did an access course so I kind of know what I got already

Good luck ! I’m the same, I did an access course with learn direct. Do you know anyone else with an offer ? Is there a group chat at all that you know of?
what's an access course?
- isn't oral health quite competitive at qmul as theres only 9 places? well done you! thats an achievement
what's an access course?
- isn't oral health quite competitive at qmul as theres only 9 places? well done you! thats an achievement

So it’s called an access to higher education diploma that’s equivalent to an A level. So mine was called Access to Higher Education for Health Professionals. My offer is conditional; if I achieve the grades required for qmul, my offer will be confirmed. Thank you so much though! That’s really nice of you☺️ It’s so exciting. There’s 16 places so abit more than 9 🙏
is there a gc for sep 2023 if anyone knows? xx
Original post by zedgetthisbread
is there a gc for sep 2023 if anyone knows? xx

I'm not aware of any :frown:. Did anyone get the pre-enrolmemt email today?
So it’s called an access to higher education diploma that’s equivalent to an A level. So mine was called Access to Higher Education for Health Professionals. My offer is conditional; if I achieve the grades required for qmul, my offer will be confirmed. Thank you so much though! That’s really nice of you☺️ It’s so exciting. There’s 16 places so abit more than 9 🙏

im doing bio, chem and maths, im going into yr13 and interested in oral health ! i think qmul is a bit competetive to apply to, do u have any tips?
im doing bio, chem and maths, im going into yr13 and interested in oral health ! i think qmul is a bit competetive to apply to, do u have any tips?

Good luck !! It’s pretty competitive so just prep early for the personal statement and interview. If you’re not a dental nurse then I’d recommend doing like work experience at a dentist and asking them for tips for your interview aswell ☺️
Reply 13

Yes
Original post by Aniba
Yes

Would you like to join the group chat☺️?

Can you add me as well please x

yesss can u add me to the gc?
Original post by zedgetthisbread
Can you add me as well please x

Of course ! Do you want to message me on instagram (charlottemarshall_x) message me your number and I’ll add you to the WhatsApp group x
yesss can u add me to the gc?

Of course ! Do you want to message me on instagram (charlottemarshall_x) message me your number and I’ll add you to the WhatsApp group x
Reply 19

hii please could you add me too? im also studying this sept oral health xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending