The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Oral Health Sciences Edinburgh Interview

Scroll to see replies

Ahh fingers crossed for you, please let me know if you accept Edinburgh, struggling to find anyone in the course yet🤣😭x
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
Not until I hear back from Cali. Unsure which I would choose if I get an offer for Cali but they've made us wait this long that i'd be leaning towards edinburgh as they seem more organised. Hope we all hear back soon! X

Ahh fingers crossed for you, please let me know if you accept Edinburgh, struggling to find anyone in the course yet🤣😭x
got an unconditional from caledonian! has anyone else heard back?
that’s amazing well done! i’m waiting on dundee, don’t suppose you know anyone with offers from there!?
thank goodness we finally heard back! I got an offer for Edinburgh and Glasgow Cale and going to find it hard to choose which one. Has anyone heard any pros/cons between the two? There really isn't a uni ranking for OHS in Scotland unis so it's making it harder for me to choose...
thank goodness we finally heard back! I got an offer for Edinburgh and Glasgow Cale and going to find it hard to choose which one. Has anyone heard any pros/cons between the two? There really isn't a uni ranking for OHS in Scotland unis so it's making it harder for me to choose...

i’m not sure about choosing between the two, but defo let me know if you end up choosing cale and we could maybe get a group chat started?
I got an offer for caledonian today! so glad to finally hear back from them!

Edinburgh is 4 years so you get an honours degree at the end of it but other than that I’m not sure of any pros or cons
Is there a Facebook group for OHS Glasgow or Edinburgh?
Original post by Pommymommy
Is there a Facebook group for OHS Glasgow or Edinburgh?

not sure, i’ve not seen one for glasgow yet x
Anyone found a Edinburgh group chat for this course yet? X
has anyone heard any updates from glasgow cali?
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous #2
I have an interview next week! Would love at least a little information on the types of questions they might ask. The fear of the unknown is hellish 🤣

Was the interviews last year in person or online? 🙂
Reply 53
2024 entry applicants, has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 54
Original post by kezzagla1
2024 entry applicants, has anyone heard back yet?

i’ve heard from dundee and UHI, but not Edinburgh.
Reply 55
Original post by mm006--
i’ve heard from dundee and UHI, but not Edinburgh.

Already? Is it for Oral Health yeah? I just gave my interview yesterday 😭🙏🏼
Original post by Anonymous #3
I've just heard back from Edinburgh Uni with a conditional for Oral Health Science but it is my 2nd choice. Just jumping on this thread to see if anyone knows when GCU let people know if they've got in.

Hey! I have my interview soon for this year and I'm really nervous! How did you find your interview last year? And do you have any tips? Thank you! :smile:
Reply 57
Just been rejected lol
Reply 58
Just been rejected lol

Omg what :frown: when was your interview??
Just been rejected lol

Me too , so discouraging icl… i literally had what they wanted and even more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending