The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Oral Health Sciences Edinburgh Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by -broHahahah

Me too , so discouraging icl… i literally had what they wanted and even more

Wait did you guys already had an interview for it..? 😭 i still have to do mines which is next week
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by rkhan93

Wait did you guys already had an interview for it..? 😭 i still have to do mines which is next week

Nope didn’t even make it to the interview
Reply 62

Nope didn’t even make it to the interview

Oh no that's so upsetting :frown: did you apply to any other ones?
Original post by rkhan93

Oh no that's so upsetting :frown: did you apply to any other ones?

Yea cale , hopefully that works out okay 🤞
Me too , so discouraging icl… i literally had what they wanted and even more
Same I don’t get it
Original post by rkhan93
Omg what :frown: when was your interview??
Didn’t get an interview and I thought I had I good chance 🥲if you don’t mind me asking, what were your highers?
Reply 66
Original post by kezzagla1
Didn’t get an interview and I thought I had I good chance 🥲if you don’t mind me asking, what were your highers?

I got AABBB and an A in a nat5 aswell. My application was a bit mixed though bc i applied for 3 Gateways to Medicine and 2 Oral Healths as the back up and since i was applying to two diffent industries my personal statement was all over the place. i was very anxious about it. Hbu?? :smile:
Original post by rkhan93
heyy, I have my interview for cali next week too 😭 how are you preparing for it?
Reply 68
Original post by jess2006x
heyy, I have my interview for cali next week too 😭 how are you preparing for it?

Wait wym cali? Glasgow Caledonian? I unfortunately didnt apply to that, i only did dundee and edi for oral health 🥲
Reply 69

^Also idk how to prepare bc its such a small course there's barely any help you can find online 😭😭
Reply 70
Did anyone else got the email stating how the course is cancelled for this year in edi? 😭
Original post by rkhan93
Did anyone else got the email stating how the course is cancelled for this year in edi? 😭
omg yes😭😭 I'm genuinely in shock
Original post by rkhan93
omg i heard about that 😭😭 i got rejected there anyways
This is what I just got “Furthermore, the Oral Health Sciences degree has now sadly been withdrawn for 2024 entry, owing to funding constraints. Note that the decision to withdraw the programme was made after the assessment of your application. The BSc Oral
Health Sciences programme is also under review for 2025 entry and beyond. Any updates will be posted on the University’s website. but I was rejected so idk if that makes a difference
Hi, I'm a student at Edinburgh for OHS and sadly the course will not be going ahead past 2027 with no new student intakes. Going to make it so much harder to secure a place for other unis in future 😫
Reply 75
Yeah i just got asked if i would like to do Medical Sciences as alternative couse which i agreed to and i just got the unconditional today 😭
well done!! is this glasgow caledonian? When I emailed them they said they werent giving out interviews until end of march ☹️ are you a scottish student?
Original post by Jenbravo11
well done!! is this glasgow caledonian? When I emailed them they said they werent giving out interviews until end of march ☹️ are you a scottish student?
tysm!! yes im a scottish student, they may be doing interviews in batches not sure good luck if u applied there :smile:
Hey guys, im also an oral health science applicant! There’s so many different student rooms its so confusing lol. Iv applied to Dundee, GCU, UHI and Newcastle. Then Aberdeen for diagnostic radiography. I have an offer for Aberdeen and an interview for UHI but not heard back from dundee and GCU. It’s making me feel like iv been rejected because ik others who have gotten interviews already! Might be doing in batches but im not sure. I was rejected from Newcastle so its knocked my confidence abit. Me and a few others are trying to make a gc on snapchat if anyone wants to join just pop your username and ill add you xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending