The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier HELP!!

Hi,

I’ve applied to do BA Journalism at Edinburgh Napier. However, I am interested in doing Journalism, Digital Marketing and communications sort of careers…

So! I was wondering if anyone knows how flexible the courses are at Edinburgh Napier? Or can i take modules of communications and marketing alongside my Journalism modules?

Thank ya :smile:
Original post by rebeccah1
Hi,

I’ve applied to do BA Journalism at Edinburgh Napier. However, I am interested in doing Journalism, Digital Marketing and communications sort of careers…

So! I was wondering if anyone knows how flexible the courses are at Edinburgh Napier? Or can i take modules of communications and marketing alongside my Journalism modules?

Thank ya :smile:

Hey Rebecca

Our BA (Hons) Journalism has set core modules that students study throughout the year whereas our BA (Hons) Mass Communications has a mix of core and option modules that students can select in line with their interests and aspirations.

I have added the Napier module catalogue link below, this shows you an overview of each module (found on the individual course page) if you would like further information about the module breakdown https://www.modules.napier.ac.uk/

Also, if you are attending the Virtual Applicant Day, please take the time to speak to the programme leaders of these courses for further information to help you make your decision address any further questions that you may have.

I hope this helps, give us a shout if you have any more questions!

Steph @ ENU
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Quick Reply

Latest