The Student Room Group

Rothschild Horizon/Pioneer Programme (work experience)

What are the dates for Rothschild Horizon/Pioneer Programme (work experience)? If not 2022, could someone who attended in 2021 post the 2021 dates? Thank you!
Original post by Edcba
What are the dates for Rothschild Horizon/Pioneer Programme (work experience)? If not 2022, could someone who attended in 2021 post the 2021 dates? Thank you!

1st-3rd August 2022
Reply 2
How do you know about the dates?
Has anyone received an offer email yet? i got neither offer nor rejection yet even though they said by now they were going to come back.
Original post by RSI84
How do you know about the dates?
Has anyone received an offer email yet? i got neither offer nor rejection yet even though they said by now they were going to come back.

I got an offer. I don’t know what their timeline is for offers and rejections.
Reply 4
congrats!
Reply 5
Original post by Taylor108
I got an offer. I don’t know what their timeline is for offers and rejections.

Hi, I applied this year & many are being rejected already, what were your predicted grades/previous experience like? (if you don't mind me asking. Just trying to gauge the quality of competition :smile:.
Original post by MarkJewson
Hi, I applied this year & many are being rejected already, what were your predicted grades/previous experience like? (if you don't mind me asking. Just trying to gauge the quality of competition :smile:.
Accepted for Pioneer programme - predicted 4 A* in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry, previous work experience at Goldman Sachs (Pre-University Women’s Event) and Morgan Stanley (Summer Academy).
Original post by chemgirl236
Accepted for Pioneer programme - predicted 4 A* in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry, previous work experience at Goldman Sachs (Pre-University Women’s Event) and Morgan Stanley (Summer Academy).
Thanks - although I got rejected with A*AA and some previous work experience. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending