The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Muizz7
I have a cat 6 marker with a year left will it show on bpss or a security check, my cifas does not show on credit check from all the credit agency’s but I know I have a cat 6 marker. My company will ask me to either do a BPSS OR SC

Won't show on BPSS but would on SC or DV.
Reply 2
Original post by Quady
BPSS SC DV.

Hi could you tell us what those acronyms stand for please? Ty
Reply 3
Original post by j25_8
Hi could you tell us what those acronyms stand for please? Ty

Baseline Personnel Security Standard / Security Check / Developed Vetting
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Quady
Won't show on BPSS but would on SC or DV.

All my credit shows are clear non of them show Cifas but if they check the cifas data base it will show up there, you sure sc check will show cifas I thought an enhanced SC will show it
Reply 5
Did you get clearance in the end? Did the question u on the marker?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
does it show please on sc?
Reply 7
Original post by wisdom7821
does it show please on sc?

Yup.
Reply 8
hello @Muizz7.did the cifas show on the sc clearance. Please let me know

(Original post by Muizz7)All my credit shows are clear non of them show Cifas but if they check the cifas data base it will show up there, you sure sc check will show cifas I thought an enhanced SC will show it
Reply 9
Original post by Quady
Yup.
Hi, how do you know? Did you have one and what was the outcome? Or are you basing it off of the description of financial checks done
Reply 10
Original post by A_career96
Hi, how do you know? Did you have one and what was the outcome? Or are you basing it off of the description of financial checks done

Whatever you do don't withhold any information when applying for SC, it is simply a measure of how trust worthy you are and your risk level, if you lie on it chances are you won't be granted it. And yes they can access all financial records. But this doesn't mean you won't have it granted with a CIFAS mark

Latest

Trending

Trending