The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU - I cannot complete my accommodation induction. Please Help

I have tried to get in contact via email to MMU but it will take 5 working days for an automated reply and I am supposed to be going by the 17th of September.

I received an induction invite for my accommodation but I cannot login to complete my induction. When I type in my username and password I am redirected to the home page as if I didn't log in, I am aware there are issues with the portal but I'm unsure if this is the same issue or if it was resolved as I received an invitation to complete my accommodation induction so I assumed it was and don't want to leave it too late.

I also cannot login using the MMU student sso login as, even though I have enrolled I have not been given an email yet that I know of.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated.
Thank you
Original post by kakeruu
I have tried to get in contact via email to MMU but it will take 5 working days for an automated reply and I am supposed to be going by the 17th of September.

I received an induction invite for my accommodation but I cannot login to complete my induction. When I type in my username and password I am redirected to the home page as if I didn't log in, I am aware there are issues with the portal but I'm unsure if this is the same issue or if it was resolved as I received an invitation to complete my accommodation induction so I assumed it was and don't want to leave it too late.

I also cannot login using the MMU student sso login as, even though I have enrolled I have not been given an email yet that I know of.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated.
Thank you

Hi @kakeruu I'd recommend giving the accommodation team a call on 0161 247 2958 and they should be able to help resolve your issues.
- Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @kakeruu I'd recommend giving the accommodation team a call on 0161 247 2958 and they should be able to help resolve your issues.
- Chloe :smile:

Hi, I originally intended to do this but I don't know if I will be able to as I have work commitments up until I leave during the accommodation phone teams operating hours, I will try where possible, If I cannot, is there anything else I can do or can someone ring on my behalf?
Original post by kakeruu
Hi, I originally intended to do this but I don't know if I will be able to as I have work commitments up until I leave during the accommodation phone teams operating hours, I will try where possible, If I cannot, is there anything else I can do or can someone ring on my behalf?

Due to data protection you couldn't have someone call on your behalf, unfortunately. Could you not call on your lunch break or ask a supervisor if you can take some time out of your day to call? The team are available 9am-4pm. - Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending