The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London, Canada water accommodation September 2024

Hi there, just booked Canada Water accommodation for September. Wanted to know who else is going there.
Is the booking for accommodation only available for the people who have unconditional offers? Because I received a conditional offer and the student ID in the offer letter can not login to the booking portal.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Is the booking for accommodation only available for the people who have unconditional offers? Because I received a conditional offer and the student ID in the offer letter can not login to the booking portal.

Did you put in your ID and then click login? U should have been sent a temporary password which you then log in with. Then you change your password and your account is created. Then you go onto kings website and press apply to undergraduate accommodation. Click the links to 'apply' and you'll eventually be met with a pop up window. If your account isn't working then get in touch with King's ASAP.
Original post by Mihali_
Did you put in your ID and then click login? U should have been sent a temporary password which you then log in with. Then you change your password and your account is created. Then you go onto kings website and press apply to undergraduate accommodation. Click the links to 'apply' and you'll eventually be met with a pop up window. If your account isn't working then get in touch with King's ASAP.

I did, but it says my username was invalid. Thank you very much for your reply, I will contact them.
Original post by Mihali_
Hi there, just booked Canada Water accommodation for September. Wanted to know who else is going there.

I am!

Quick Reply

Latest