The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Accountancy 2022

Who has applied to the Pwc Flying start at Manchester, Nottingham or Reading?

Scroll to see replies

??
Just posting to make this thread more relevant
Just posting to make this thread more relevant- we need a group chat just for the accounting Pwc Flying start 2022 , as the other group has too many people applying for the tech one.
yesss pwc accounting reading. what stage of applicaton are you at?
I still need to the Video Interview, most likely to do it in a few days, yourself?
Hi im applying for manchester and nottingham .. have u guys done the game yet Im doing it this week i reckon
Hi im applying for manchester and nottingham .. have u guys done the game yet Im doing it this week i reckon
Yep I’ve done the Game based assessment, just need to to do the video Interview
I’ve just done the video interview, is there anyone who has completed it? I think we hear back in February if I’m not mistaken
Original post by Bennnnn12345
I’ve just done the video interview, is there anyone who has completed it? I think we hear back in February if I’m not mistaken

I've done both games and video assessments too. Basically I am pretty sure that we hear back after deadline which is 11th Feb. However some of the tech people were told they will hear back in Feb, some have already received invites to the AC and some were rejected but then got e-mails saying it was a mistake. So I'm really not sure anymore lmao. Also the deadlines are the same for tech and accounting I think.
Reply 11
Original post by davidjohn03
Hi im applying for manchester and nottingham .. have u guys done the game yet Im doing it this week

Hi how long did it take for the uni to get back to you? I’ve been waiting 3 weeks now and still no reply
Original post by zenny1234
I've done both games and video assessments too. Basically I am pretty sure that we hear back after deadline which is 11th Feb. However some of the tech people were told they will hear back in Feb, some have already received invites to the AC and some were rejected but then got e-mails saying it was a mistake. So I'm really not sure anymore lmao. Also the deadlines are the same for tech and accounting I think.

Hey have you applied for Flying four Accounting? Did you receive any response on your video interview and in how much time? And you said others already received an invite for the AC, so In how much time did they receive the response? Do u mind connecting on Gmail or whatsapp pls do lmk
Original post by Shazeed123
Hey have you applied for Flying four Accounting? Did you receive any response on your video interview and in how much time? And you said others already received an invite for the AC, so In how much time did they receive the response? Do u mind connecting on Gmail or whatsapp pls do lmk

Salaam, yes flying start accounting with pwc. No response yet and like i said it is unclear when they will give response. Some people that have applied for tech have received invites to the AC (various response lengths some 2 days and some 10) but some have been told they will hear back in Feb. The two courses accounting and tech have an identical application process. Btw i am getting all this info from the pwc flying start discussion which i have found very useful - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7096404&page=19 . Sure probably connecting through snapchat is easiest. What's your snap?
Just to update guys, I have done the game based assessment and the video interview and I have been given the link to book a slot for the Virtual AC. This email was received a few days after doing the actual Video Interview. This is obviously the Pwc flying start Accountancy
Salaam, yes flying start accounting with pwc. No response yet and like i said it is unclear when they will give response. Some people that have applied for tech have received invites to the AC (various response lengths some 2 days and some 10) but some have been told they will hear back in Feb. The two courses accounting and tech have an identical application process. Btw i am getting all this info from the pwc flying start discussion which i have found very useful - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7096404&page=19 . Sure probably connecting through snapchat is easiest. What's your snap?

When did you do the video interview ?

Hey unfortunately I don't have a snapchat account could we connect elsewhere it will be easier to connect as we're sailing in the same boat. BTW are u an international student?
And when did you give your interview as I gave mine last Thursday and have received no intimation yet
(edited 2 years ago)
Just to update guys, I have done the game based assessment and the video interview and I have been given the link to book a slot for the Virtual AC. This email was received a few days after doing the actual Video Interview. This is obviously the Pwc flying start Accountancy

Hey, when did you give your video interview? And in how many days did you receive an email to book your slot from pwc? Are u an international student. I gave mine last Thursday but have received no intimation yet , pls lmk when u received ur response and in how many days
(edited 2 years ago)
snapchat^
Reply 19

Hi, how long did u have to wait to get the games assessment link? And did u find it hard what topics came up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending