The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Accountancy Degree 2023

Hi Guy, Thinking of applying for the Pwc flying start degree this year. Does anyone know the deadline for UCAS? Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by BalrajB
Hi Guy, Thinking of applying for the Pwc flying start degree this year. Does anyone know the deadline for UCAS? Thanks.

Sorry no idea but just wondered if this is undergraduate degree? Guessing this will be highly competitive. Thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by rgahir
Sorry no idea but just wondered if this is undergraduate degree? Guessing this will be highly competitive. Thanks

Hi, Yes its an undergraduate degree. Loads of mini tests and assessments in order to do the agree… Thanks for the help!
Reply 3
Original post by BalrajB
Hi, Yes its an undergraduate degree. Loads of mini tests and assessments in order to do the agree… Thanks for the help!

Sounds like tough one but I guess once you get in Big 4 your sorted. Good luck
You should check the websites of each of the universities (Newcastle, Nottingham, Reading, QM and Manchester I think) and also mail them about deadlines and whether the equal consideration rules for applicants prior to a set date apply for this course.

Good luck! There are loads of past threads about Flying Start which would be worth looking through.
Reply 5
Original post by rgahir
Sounds like tough one but I guess once you get in Big 4 your sorted. Good luck

Yes! Totally agree. Hopefully 🙏
Thank you!
Reply 6
Original post by ajj2000
You should check the websites of each of the universities (Newcastle, Nottingham, Reading, QM and Manchester I think) and also mail them about deadlines and whether the equal consideration rules for applicants prior to a set date apply for this course.

Good luck! There are loads of past threads about Flying Start which would be worth looking through.

Hi, Thank you appreciate the help. Ive done my research in terms of Universities. Only thing that isn't clear is UCAS deadline. I will definitely do more research thanks.
Reply 7
Original post by BalrajB
Hi, Thank you appreciate the help. Ive done my research in terms of Universities. Only thing that isn't clear is UCAS deadline. I will definitely do more research thanks.

The deadline for UCAS is 25th Jan 2023. That’s if you aren’t applying to Oxbridge, the deadline for that is October/ November time I believe.
Reply 8
Oxbridge being Oxford/ Cambridge to clarify
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Hopefully someone sees this and could possibly help on this thread!
I understand this thread is for accounting but I’m struggling with applying to the flying start degree for technology.
They say you need to apply via UCAS but I can’t seem to find it on UCAS for any of the listed universities for technology.
So how do you actually apply?
Original post by Salts.
Hopefully someone sees this and could possibly help on this thread!
I understand this thread is for accounting but I’m struggling with applying to the flying start degree for technology.
They say you need to apply via UCAS but I can’t seem to find it on UCAS for any of the listed universities for technology.
So how do you actually apply?

Don't you just enter the course code - which should be in the university websites?
Reply 11
Original post by ajj2000
Don't you just enter the course code - which should be in the university websites?

Strangely enough, there was no course code for technology. There is for accounting and business
Original post by Salts.
Strangely enough, there was no course code for technology. There is for accounting and business

is it UCAS code: G404

https://courses.leeds.ac.uk/202223/ap01/computer-science-digital-technology-solutions-bsc
Reply 13

Thank you so much! I’m gonna cry with joy honestly, I didn’t realise it didn’t say Flying start next to it
Original post by Salts.
Thank you so much! I’m gonna cry with joy honestly, I didn’t realise it didn’t say Flying start next to it

Good luck! Which other universities are you looking for?
Reply 15
Original post by ajj2000
Good luck! Which other universities are you looking for?

I’m looking into Leeds and Birmingham
Reply 16
Hi Guys, just got my UCAS grades its AAB needing AAA for UON flying start for accounting. As i am a deprived individual the scheme says I am eligble for ABB. however people i know haven't benefit from the scheme in different courses. Just wondering what else i could do to get in. Because i know in the A-Levels i can get all As. Thanks. Also, will A* cancel out a B?
Reply 17
has anyone done the interview?
Hi everyone, I'm applying for this course as well.

It would be great if we all created a group where we could discuss application and interview stuff on snapchat or whatsapp or instagram, I don't mind.

Because then we could help each other get in.

Reply if anyone's interested 👍
Yes I would be interested
Original post by bkhaliq
Hi everyone, I'm applying for this course as well.

It would be great if we all created a group where we could discuss application and interview stuff on snapchat or whatsapp or instagram, I don't mind.

Because then we could help each other get in.

Reply if anyone's interested 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending