The Student Room Group

MSc orthoptics

Hello, has anyone applied for the MSc Orthoptics course at ucl? What was the interview like? Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Bee7865
Hello, has anyone applied for the MSc Orthoptics course at ucl? What was the interview like? Thanks
Hi,
I am in the process of applying for Ucl also. Did you end up applying for the course?
Original post by Sarah165437i1
Hi,
I am in the process of applying for Ucl also. Did you end up applying for the course?
Heyy, I’m considering applying to this course. My main choice is PA school but I want a back up option in case it doesn’t go to plan. I contacted the department recently asking if it was worth applying as I don’t have much healthcare experience and they really encouraged me to apply asap. They also said the interview is a group interview so not sure what to expect from that, have you sent your application?
Original post by smallcatbigmeow
Heyy, I’m considering applying to this course. My main choice is PA school but I want a back up option in case it doesn’t go to plan. I contacted the department recently asking if it was worth applying as I don’t have much healthcare experience and they really encouraged me to apply asap. They also said the interview is a group interview so not sure what to expect from that, have you sent your application?
Hey,

That's cool that your applying for both 😀. Yeah I applied last month and waiting to hear back
Reply 4
Hi everyone, I have applied to this programme as well. If anyone hears anything about interview please post here.
Original post by Natdent
Hi everyone, I have applied to this programme as well. If anyone hears anything about interview please post here.

Heyy, I haven’t applied yet but I did email 2 months ago and they told me the interview would be a group interview, not sure if that’s useful but hopefully could help you with interview prep :smile:
Original post by Natdent

Hi I have an interview in May so I will let you know how that goes. As far as I'm aware the interview will be 2 parts. It's comprised of a group interview and a personal interview and lasts 2 hrs
Reply 7
Original post by Sarah165437i1
Hi I have an interview in May so I will let you know how that goes. As far as I'm aware the interview will be 2 parts. It's comprised of a group interview and a personal interview and lasts 2 hrs

Thank you so much for replying and congratulations on getting your interview! Best of luck and let us know how it was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending