The Student Room Group

king edwards vi stourbridge (kedst)

is anybody planning to start at kedst this september? or if anyone's currently studying there, i'd love to hear ur experience + ask some questions if you dont mind :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
me too, it seems like a really nice college, excited!
thats cool! what subjects r u taking?
Original post by esre
is anybody planning to start at kedst this september? or if anyone's currently studying there, i'd love to hear ur experience + ask some questions if you dont mind :smile:

Heyy, I'm in year 12 of Kedst. I have to say the teachers and students are all very helpful and supportive. The content of A Levels is A LOT and I mean A LOT, I underestimated the quantity of work that you have to do in A Levels so I'm a bit behind coming up on mocks tbh. It's fairly easy to make new friends as its most likely you wont be in classes with any of your friends, most of my friends go king eds and I'm only in a class with 1 person i knew before. The college in itself is nice, the bathrooms and classrooms are well respected so for example you wont really find gum under tables etc. Some of the classrooms are a bit meh but on the other hand some classrooms are gorgeous, like the history classrooms above the library are very nice, air conditioned and everything. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, throw them at me.
Original post by esre
thats cool! what subjects r u taking?

I'm doing maths, comp sci and history. You?
Original post by Boombazilla
I'm doing maths, comp sci and history. You?

maths, physics, economics and chemistry. may switch out chem for sociology, still deciding tho!
Original post by username5843156

I plan on going there and any advice would be great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending