The Student Room Group

i need URGENT HELP choosing a birmingham sixth form or college!!!!!!!!!

I want to say I am a really bright student aiming realistically for all 8s and 9s but im stuck on where to go for sixth form or college. The thing is im not worried about not getting in, but rather im worried about how its going to be. i dont mind going to a girls or mixed one.

HOW is KING EDWARDS? Do they give a lot of help and support? Even if you are bright? how is the atmosphere? is it competitive or supportive. is it really stuck up? do you think a disadvantaged student would feel like they're falling behind or wouldn't be able to afford trips?
HOW ABOUT Joseph Chamberlain College? is it any good? if i want to go to a Russel group University?
Someone PLEASE help im rlly stuck on where to go...
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Myfavkatt
I want to say I am a really bright student aiming realistically for all 8s and 9s but im stuck on where to go for sixth form or college. The thing is im not worried about not getting in, but rather im worried about how its going to be. i dont mind going to a girls or mixed one.

HOW is KING EDWARDS? Do they give a lot of help and support? Even if you are bright? how is the atmosphere? is it competitive or supportive. is it really stuck up? do you think a disadvantaged student would feel like they're falling behind or wouldn't be able to afford trips?
HOW ABOUT Joseph Chamberlain College? is it any good? if i want to go to a Russel group University?
Someone PLEASE help im rlly stuck on where to go...

Sorry you didn't get a response, I've had a poke around and I have found this old conversation that might help a little: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2622182

It's closed and a little old but there are a few comments that might be able to give you a little idea!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending