The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

kingston not allowing using mac for group interviews

idk what their deal is about not recommending us to use macs to enter the interview .. its literally the only device i have
Reply 1
haha up
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
is it like a compatibility thing or smth
Original post by 5_ooo
is it like a compatibility thing or smth

This would be the obvious reason, as they have little reason to suggest not using an Apple device otherwise.
Reply 4
Original post by artful_lounger
This would be the obvious reason, as they have little reason to suggest not using an Apple device otherwise.

looked like it.. thanks for replying, so im better off using windows damn it time to hunt a laptop down
Original post by 5_ooo
looked like it.. thanks for replying, so im better off using windows damn it time to hunt a laptop down

If it's just "not recommended" then you can try but, you may well have technical issues. You might want to see if you can use a windows PC elsewhere somehow (maybe at school?) for it.
Reply 6
Original post by artful_lounger
If it's just "not recommended" then you can try but, you may well have technical issues. You might want to see if you can use a windows PC elsewhere somehow (maybe at school?) for it.

im just going to need to use my macbook bc my other laptop i have is so slow and my school doesnt have any computers with webcams😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending