The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Accom 2022 Sep

Seething wells accom any good ??
i was looking at seething wells too but my friend has already applied for chancellor's hall and wants me to apply for that too so im a bit torn as seething wells is alot cheaper than chancellors hall
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i was looking at seething wells too but my friend has already applied for chancellor's hall and wants me to apply for that too so im a bit torn as seething wells is alot cheaper than chancellors hall

I mainly chose it because of en suite , the other accoms are shared bathroom which is a nightmare for me 😂
Original post by em381
I mainly chose it because of en suite , the other accoms are shared bathroom which is a nightmare for me 😂

omg same. i legit cannot imagine sharing a bathroom at uni especially with people you dont know
Reply 4
omg same. i legit cannot imagine sharing a bathroom at uni especially with people you dont know

My campus will be at Penrhyn road so I think it’s a good distance away and close enough to enjoy the place too
Original post by em381
My campus will be at Penrhyn road so I think it’s a good distance away and close enough to enjoy the place too

same im going to be studying forensic science at penrhryn campus. i just checked again and it seems like theyve taken away the "75 penryhn road" accom i have no clue why
Reply 6
same im going to be studying forensic science at penrhryn campus. i just checked again and it seems like theyve taken away the "75 penryhn road" accom i have no clue why

I’m doing international law there I actually wanted to apply for 75 pehrhyn too but they said maintenance issues so not available for this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending