The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Is kingston university good? 2022

Most of the reviews and opinions of Kingston university are very outdated on here, I’ve applied for pharmacy starting in September this year but want to hear from people and their experiences at Kingston!
Have you tried using unibuddy?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by LawApplicant03
Have you tried using unibuddy?

Yeh, but I feel like they only tell you the good stuff
Original post by Huzoafa.
Most of the reviews and opinions of Kingston university are very outdated on here, I’ve applied for pharmacy starting in September this year but want to hear from people and their experiences at Kingston!

Hey @Huzoafa. :biggrin: glad to hear you're thinking about coming to Kingston! I'm not a pharmacy student so couldn't comment on that specifically... but my experience studying at Kingston has been great so far :smile: What sort of things are most important to you when looking at unis? My favourite things about Kingston are: the student support (especially with things like academic writing), the location (love being close to London without needing to be in central everyday), and my lecturers :wink:

Here is a link to some helpful info for prospective students, it will hopefully get updated as the year goes on and more stuff will be added!

Hope to see you round Kingston soon!
Daisy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending