The Student Room Group

KCL Msc Financial Mathematics vs Erasmus University Msc Quantitative Finance

I have received an offer for Msc Financial Mathematics from Kings College London and Msc Quantitative Finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam, deeply confused in making the right choice, please guide.
Original post by HelloWorld_001
I have received an offer for Msc Financial Mathematics from Kings College London and Msc Quantitative Finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam, deeply confused in making the right choice, please guide.

Congratulations on your offers! I too received an offer from Kings for MSc Financial Mathematics and accepted it a few weeks ago. Have you made a decision?
Original post by IndianPython
Congratulations on your offers! I too received an offer from Kings for MSc Financial Mathematics and accepted it a few weeks ago. Have you made a decision?

Hey, Congratulations to you as well :smile: , I received an offer from Warwick for Mathematical Finance, seriously considering it now.
Hey, Congratulations to you as well :smile: , I received an offer from Warwick for Mathematical Finance, seriously considering it now.

Congratulations! Warwick is a really strong choice in terms of both academics and reputation. Have you made a decision?
Congratulations! Warwick is a really strong choice in terms of both academics and reputation. Have you made a decision?

Thank you, and yes, most definitely will be joining Warwick.
Thank you, and yes, most definitely will be joining Warwick.

That's great to hear. Hope you have a great time at Warwick.
That's great to hear. Hope you have a great time at Warwick.

Thanks! Hope you have a great time at KCL :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending