The Student Room Group

Vodafone apprenticeship 2023

HELLOOOO i haven’t seen a 2023 apprenticeship forum for vodafone so here it is. has anyone applied???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by curtainrod
HELLOOOO i haven’t seen a 2023 apprenticeship forum for vodafone so here it is. has anyone applied???

Which program are you applying for?
Reply 2
network engineering. have you applied?

Vodafone was one of my top choices but I got an offer from another place before they opened.
Reply 3
really! congrats 🥳 what place was it?
Reply 4
really! congrats 🥳 what place was it?

Thanks - don't want to say specifically but its a firm in the finance industry
Hi, anyone got an invite to assessment centre yet?
Reply 6
No I’m still waiting for them to get back to me about the software engineering apprenticeship. Have you received an invite to the assessment centre?
Original post by Skay98
No I’m still waiting for them to get back to me about the software engineering apprenticeship. Have you received an invite to the assessment centre?

Nope, not yet.
What was the online Assessment like? So what questions came up for the video interview and what was the pattern test like?
Reply 9
I applied a few days ago and they straight up rejected me. No assessment, interview nothing. Wondering if I was just too late? When did you apply

Original post by Skay98
Reply 10
Original post by LzCapo
I applied a few days ago and they straight up rejected me. No assessment, interview nothing. Wondering if I was just too late? When did you apply

The deadline was 28th February, I applied around a month ago, it was probs an automatic rejection either because of your application (like not meeting the requirements for an apprenticeship) or because it passed the deadline, double check though
Reply 11
Original post by natsu432
What was the online Assessment like? So what questions came up for the video interview and what was the pattern test like?

I don’t remember the pattern test too much I applied a while ago, I remember it being kind of easy/medium level. The video questions were competency based like, why do you want to work here? A time you had a creative idea, I think a skills based one too
Reply 12
Original post by Skay98
The deadline was 28th February, I applied around a month ago, it was probs an automatic rejection either because of your application (like not meeting the requirements for an apprenticeship) or because it passed the deadline, double check though

I applied 26th and got rejection 28th. You reckon that was too late?
Reply 13
Original post by LzCapo
I applied 26th and got rejection 28th. You reckon that was too late?

Nah that wasn’t too late, check the email if it says they can give feedback and you want to request it then go for it, otherwise apply for some other apprenticeships like Lloyds banking if you’re interested in data analyst or QA apprenticeships, estio too
Reply 14
Are you aware of any other companies that still offer degree apprenticeships?
Original post by AMS40
Are you aware of any other companies that still offer degree apprenticeships?

Experian and HP enterprise are open
Reply 16
Has anyone got invited to the Assessment Centre yet?
Original post by orueq
Has anyone got invited to the Assessment Centre yet?

Haven't heard anything yet I'm afraid.
Reply 18
Original post by cloud001
Haven't heard anything yet I'm afraid.

When is the assessment centre supposed to take place?
Original post by orueq
When is the assessment centre supposed to take place?

I'm not sure. But very soon hopefully as they usually tend to take place between March and April.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending