The Student Room Group

Lloyds degree apprentice 2023 applicants

Hi! just wanted to create a space where lloyds degree apprentice applicants can chat. has anyone received an interview or ac offer for the data analytics role yet?

Scroll to see replies

Hiya,
I applied to do their Risk Apprenticeship. So far I’ve managed to complete their assessment which I found was alright.
Thank you for creating this thread. All the best in your application :h:
I applied for the commercial banking degree apprenticeship in London. Did the SJT a month ago and I’m yet to hear back. I’ve already received my feedback also
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
I applied for the commercial banking degree apprenticeship in London. Did the SJT a month ago and I’m yet to hear back. I’ve already received my feedback also

Same, although I applied for a different sector. All the best with your application
Original post by MissHokage
Same, although I applied for a different sector. All the best with your application

You too! London recruitment team always takes the longest 😣
You too! London recruitment team always takes the longest 😣

Yeah it’s always London offices they take ages but it’s alright I guess. I’m used to it now 10 applications later you get used to the wait times
(edited 1 year ago)
Yeah it’s always London offices they take ages but it’s alright I guess. I’m used to it now 10 applications later you get used to the wait times

Yeah. I already have an offer from another firm, and hoping to get another from my top firm choice. I applied to Lloyds for the sake of it
Yeah. I already have an offer from another firm, and hoping to get another from my top firm choice. I applied to Lloyds for the sake of it

Congratulations 🥳. Nice it doesn’t hurt to apply. I’m still trying to secure an offer, hopefully all goes well with our applications. ☺️
Congratulations 🥳. Nice it doesn’t hurt to apply. I’m still trying to secure an offer, hopefully all goes well with our applications. ☺️

Same for you x
Reply 9

Hi! ive also applied for the risk apprenticeship, have you heard anything back yet?
Original post by yupyupp
Hi! ive also applied for the risk apprenticeship, have you heard anything back yet?

Nope I’m still waiting.
I know other locations have heard back, London recruitment takes a long time 😫
Hey Everyone,

Has anyone heard back for Lloyds yet?
Hey Everyone,

Has anyone heard back for Lloyds yet?

I got the video interview yesterday

Congratulations 🥳
Reply 15

congrats!!!! was this the video interview portion with situational/personality questions as well or was it different to that?
Original post by yupyupp
congrats!!!! was this the video interview portion with situational/personality questions as well or was it different to that?

I haven’t don’t mine yet. I have 7 days to do it. I assume it’ll be strength based questions or the typical why Lloyds etc
I haven’t don’t mine yet. I have 7 days to do it. I assume it’ll be strength based questions or the typical why Lloyds etc

I applied for the London commerical banking apprenticeship. I did the test and have received feedback but have yet to have received invitation to any sort of interview and it's been ages. Have I been rejected?
Original post by gettikzintests
I applied for the London commerical banking apprenticeship. I did the test and have received feedback but have yet to have received invitation to any sort of interview and it's been ages. Have I been rejected?

Took me two months to receive the vid interview😟
It’s a waiting game fr
I have applied for the Software Engineering Apprenticeship - London, now i got 14 days to complete the job insight assessment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending