The Student Room Group

driving instructor problems

At night my neighbor make a lot of noise and I can't really sleep well. I ask my driving instructor for afternoon lessons and he books them, but then changes them to really early and I get really tired which effects my driving. Then he gets annoyed with me when my driving isn't good. He just changed my 12:45 lesson to 8am.

Why does he change, is it because he is giving my lesson for someone else or because the car is needed for a driving test. Because surely if the car is needed for a test he would know way before then not just the week before. Also he doesn't even ask me, he just changes it then I get the email from the driving school company that my lesson has been cancelled and rebooked..
Original post by Kdog21
At night my neighbor make a lot of noise and I can't really sleep well. I ask my driving instructor for afternoon lessons and he books them, but then changes them to really early and I get really tired which effects my driving. Then he gets annoyed with me when my driving isn't good. He just changed my 12:45 lesson to 8am.

Why does he change, is it because he is giving my lesson for someone else or because the car is needed for a driving test. Because surely if the car is needed for a test he would know way before then not just the week before. Also he doesn't even ask me, he just changes it then I get the email from the driving school company that my lesson has been cancelled and rebooked..

Hi there.

Your instructor sounds unprofessional and disorganised. Perhaps look for another? :smile:
Maybe try contacting the company? Your driver doesn't sound like the best or just change the company
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending