The Student Room Group

Airport/Aviation related Y10 work experience

Anyone know any places in Liverpool to do Airport/Aviation related work experience that I could do for Y10?, I emailed LJLA (Liverpool Airport), and they said they don't have any placements.

Any ideas relating to aviation or I.T, etc will do too

Many thanks!
Original post by andrzejlks
Anyone know any places in Liverpool to do Airport/Aviation related work experience that I could do for Y10?, I emailed LJLA (Liverpool Airport), and they said they don't have any placements.

Any ideas relating to aviation or I.T, etc will do too

Many thanks!

Hi there.

Work experience within those areas isn't essential for uni and it'd be very difficult for you to gain experience in those areas too especially as you're under 18.

If you have compulsory work experience to do then doing it at a library or cafe etc. would be fine :smile:

Best wishes.
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

Work experience within those areas isn't essential for uni and it'd be very difficult for you to gain experience in those areas too especially as you're under 18.

If you have compulsory work experience to do then doing it at a library or cafe etc. would be fine :smile:
I would like to work for well-known airlines such as British Airways. Or, for example, in https://www.aerospheres.com/ they cooperate with many well-known airlines and supply materials for aircraft construction
Best wishes.

thank you for the explanation, it is important for me
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending