The Student Room Group

wjec as law

i have an exam tomorrow unit 1 law and i have not revised, what do i do?
Original post by clueless_3

yep same AS law right? honestly my advice would be to re-read over all your model answers as the exam is so soon and try not to stress. it's not the end of the world, and if it does go terribly, just remember that you have paper 2 to make up for it so make sure you give yourself some more time for that! but don't stress, and try and take in as much information as you can from the model answers and use the advanced information to help you out. good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by questions.always
yep same AS law right? honestly my advice would be to re-read over all your model answers as the exam is so soon and try not to stress. it's not the end of the world, and if it does go terribly, just remember that you have paper 2 to make up for it so make sure you give yourself some more time for that! but don't stress, and try and take in as much information as you can from the model answers and use the advanced information to help you out. good luck!!

HIIII, thank you, and i did it yesterday, it went okay i just didnt revise the topics that came up but we did many tests in class which helped me. how did it go for you?
HIIII, thank you, and i did it yesterday, it went okay i just didnt revise the topics that came up but we did many tests in class which helped me. how did it go for you?

yeah i thought it went well. just gearing up for paper 2 now lol

What did you end up getting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending