The Student Room Group

Midwifery degree apprentice

Has anyone applied for a degree apprentice in midwifery after a levels if so pls is anyone able to help me
I live in London and have been searching for months but I can’t find them they only accept internal students like maternity support worker and health care assistant
Reply 1
Its possible to directly get into an adult nurce degree apprenticeship (Cambridge hospital for example), but all the other types of nurcing seem to fill all the places from people allready working in the given hospital. Hence it requires finding the hospital with the best track record of putting staff on degree apprenticeships and getting a healthcare assistant job with them then moving into a maternity support worker job when an internal vacancy comes up, and impressing them so much that they choose you over other people for the degree apprenticeship.
Reply 2
Original post by Shaysta niazi
Has anyone applied for a degree apprentice in midwifery after a levels if so pls is anyone able to help me
I live in London and have been searching for months but I can’t find them they only accept internal students like maternity support worker and health care assistant

How did it go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending