The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Halls of Residence Liverpool

Can anyone recommend student Halls in Liverpool that are a handy bus commute to Liverpool Hope Park Campus?
Original post by SusanT458
Can anyone recommend student Halls in Liverpool that are a handy bus commute to Liverpool Hope Park Campus?

Hi :smile:

Where you stay as a student can depend on a lot of factors. If you are a first year, we guarantee that all of our students can access accommodation when they study at Hope. However, if you want to have a look at private accommodation, I would look into areas such as Smithdown Road or in the city centre which have great links to both our Hope Park and Creative Campus. If you google "Liverpool Student Accommodation", there will be a lot of recommendations for you to look through.

If you have any questions about accommodation at Hope, just let me know!

Laura:rave:
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi :smile:

Where you stay as a student can depend on a lot of factors. If you are a first year, we guarantee that all of our students can access accommodation when they study at Hope. However, if you want to have a look at private accommodation, I would look into areas such as Smithdown Road or in the city centre which have great links to both our Hope Park and Creative Campus. If you google "Liverpool Student Accommodation", there will be a lot of recommendations for you to look through.

If you have any questions about accommodation at Hope, just let me know!

Laura:rave:

Thank you Laura😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending