The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Funding UK Residence

Hello,

I've applied for funding with SF for a Master's course. However, during the application process it mentioned that I need at least 3 years of permanent residence in the UK, with time spent in halls of residence and temporary student accommodation not counting towards it.

Does this mean that if I've lived in the UK so far in private halls for full terms, I don't qualify for the funding?

Also, for proof of residence, since I lack signed contracts with them, would proof of residence or of address suffice?

Thank you in advance!
Original post by QueerCryptid
Hello,

I've applied for funding with SF for a Master's course. However, during the application process it mentioned that I need at least 3 years of permanent residence in the UK, with time spent in halls of residence and temporary student accommodation not counting towards it.

Does this mean that if I've lived in the UK so far in private halls for full terms, I don't qualify for the funding?

Also, for proof of residence, since I lack signed contracts with them, would proof of residence or of address suffice?

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, Is this the Postgraduate Loan application? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending