The Student Room Group

Edexcel English Literature Drama

To revise I'm using essay plans I've brought and found online and memorising them, however, I'm scared that I could get flagged for plagiarism if I use them in my actual exam, could this happen?
that's a fair point but I don't think u could bc ur using the essay plans as a resource to help u revise, I doubt in the actual exam you're going to write word for word what the essay plans are saying lol... btw what do u do for drama?

Original post by m1212m
To revise I'm using essay plans I've brought and found online and memorising them, however, I'm scared that I could get flagged for plagiarism if I use them in my actual exam, could this happen?
Original post by m1212m

if its over 10% plagerised then they care but i doubt youll be doing that much word for word. its perfectly fine to take sentences from exemplars that you like and use them in your exams. our teachers actaully encourage us to do that. also the questions will be worded differently so youll have to adapt your essay plans in the exam to it so i dont think plagerism will show up
im doing
drama: dr Faustus, othello
prose: tess of the durbervilles, mrs Dalloway
poetry: poems of the decade, john Donne selected poems

memorizing critics is so hard:frown: and quotes for prose are really getting to me
Reply 4
Agreed, I think its ok if I change the wording + some points just scared tbh especially after how seriously my school took coursework.
Drama; streetcar + othello
Prose; Handmaids tale + frankenstein
Poetry; Poems of the decade + Rossett
Original post by cinnamonnbun
that's a fair point but I don't think u could bc ur using the essay plans as a resource to help u revise, I doubt in the actual exam you're going to write word for word what the essay plans are saying lol... btw what do u do for drama?
Reply 5
Original post by Sashameh2003
im doing

memorizing critics is so hard:frown: and quotes for prose are really getting to me

Othello is killing me rn I hope it's on Desdemona, race
Original post by m1212m
Othello is killing me rn I hope it's on Desdemona, race

im praying for race- the context is so good for that one and ania loombas critc quotes are perfection
Reply 7
im doing

What did you end up getting ?
Reply 8
im doing

Hey what did u end up achieving

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending