The Student Room Group

driving test tomorrow morning!!

hi all,
I know this might be a little late to post but atleast I’m letting my stress out. for many, tomorrow is the first day back to school and my test is at 8:10am so I’m stressed about the roads being busy during my test.. is this something to be nervous about for people who have also done their test at this time?? thank you x
Reply 1
Yes - it is, I've just done a test at 0830hrs and thought it would be heaving but it wasn't.

In some ways it is a better time of day to do your test because you have to go slower. in queues. You can only go when it is safe and clear to go. Most drivers co-operate so I'm sure there will be many who go out of their way to help you.

The next day it could be you driving doing a school run? So you know how to deal with all the various junctions, traffic lights etc. Make yourself use your mirrors all the time, have eyes in the back of your head BUT take it slowly and you will be just fine.

Slow and controlled is the way to go. Leave good gaps but go with the flow of traffic.

Good luck and I hope it all goes well. If not climb back on and try again, use the test as a learning experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending