The Student Room Group

T Levels

What does everyone think about T Levels? I’m thinking of that for my next step, just a bit nervous that it’s all a bit new. I’m thinking of Construction, Surveying, Architecture
Original post by HowdieDoodle
What does everyone think about T Levels? I’m thinking of that for my next step, just a bit nervous that it’s all a bit new. I’m thinking of Construction, Surveying, Architecture

Hi there.

@Schotel may be able to help. :smile:

Best wishes. :smile:

Thank you for the tag @TriplexA!

I was a part of the first year that completed a T-Level, and I don’t regret it.

You’ll complete a work placement, which can lead to a job, or a a reference from the manager who oversees you. T-Levels will eventually replace BTECs so it’s better to get on it if you have the opportunity.

I say go for it, you just do that one course and it’s worth 3 A levels, you can focus on what you want for yourself in the future at more of a specific level.

I did the T Level Digital Production Design and Development, I get my results this August. I did work placement at a Marketing Company, who has fully employed me for the next three months before university. It’s at £10 (for 17 that’s not half bad).

Go for it - if your college does T-Level events go and enquire into more specifics about the course and do your research around it.

Wishing you the best!
(edited 1 year ago)
Wow, thanks for such a detailed reply, that’s really helpful and it sounds like it’s definitely the right choice for me. I’m looking forward to it even more now! Good luck with your results!

Original post by Schotel
Thank you for the tag @TriplexA!

I was a part of the first year that completed a T-Level, and I don’t regret it.

You’ll complete a work placement, which can lead to a job, or a a reference from the manager who oversees you. T-Levels will eventually replace BTECs so it’s better to get on it if you have the opportunity.

I say go for it, you just do that one course and it’s worth 3 A levels, you can focus on what you want for yourself in the future at more of a specific level.

I did the T Level Digital Production Design and Development, I get my results this August. I did work placement at a Marketing Company, who has fully employed me for the next three months before university. It’s at £10 (for 17 that’s not half bad).

Go for it - if your college does T-Level events go and enquire into more specifics about the course and do your research around it.

Wishing you the best!
Thank you 👌🏽

Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

@Schotel may be able to help. :smile:

Best wishes. :smile:
Wow, thanks for such a detailed reply, that’s really helpful and it sounds like it’s definitely the right choice for me. I’m looking forward to it even more now! Good luck with your results!

Hi, can I ask did you focus much on cyber security and coding on this T Level? I'm torn between Digital Production & Digital Support Services.
Moved to the T-levels forum :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending