The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accomodation

Hey guys will be studying architectural technology this coming year, however most options for city campus accommodation are now gone. Wanted to ask if anyone knows how difficult it would be to travel from Clifton campus to city campus for lectures?
Original post by Newcomer12345678
Hey guys will be studying architectural technology this coming year, however most options for city campus accommodation are now gone. Wanted to ask if anyone knows how difficult it would be to travel from Clifton campus to city campus for lectures?

Hey, I'm a student at NTU going into my second year. It takes about 25-30mins by bus to get to the city campus from the clifton one. However, if your still looking for somewhere closer to city, someone dropped out of my student house in West Bridgeford by the cricket stadium. There are 7 of us (5 boys, 2 girls) in an 8 room house. It's £110pppw and is 5-10mins from city by bus.If your interested please message me.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Newcomer12345678

Hi @Newcomer12345678

Like @JTilley406 mentioned, it's about 30 mins from Clifton to City campus on the bus or tram. NTU students also get discounted travel on both and can also purchase student passes for the full academic year.

I'd recommend giving our accommodation team a ring on +44 (0)115 848 2894 to discuss the remaining accommodation available near City Campus. One of our friendly accommodation advisers will be able to help you find the right accommodation for your needs 😄

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending