The Student Room Group

driving lessons

Hi so i’ve taken about 56 driving lessons , i’ve been taking lessons since the end of lockdown last april , and i failed my test 3 weeks ago i’m currently taking lessons again but i keep on making mistakes such as going too quick before junctions not planning ahead and going too quick before right turn box junctionsi failed my test on roundabouts lane discipline and reverse bay parking i’m now sick of driving lessons and my instructor is saying that i need more lessons and i shouldn’t book another test he is saying that in my lessons i don’t learn anything i just keep making the same mistakes my theory test expires in december and idk what to do
ive had like 50 lessons too.. i definitely think that is enough to take your test. have a few more lessons and just practice on what you need to improve on. try to get a test in the summer or fall so it's before your theory expires
Maybe you might benefit from a new instructor that can identify why you keep making these mistakes? It just sounds like you aren't learning anything from this instructor.
Change instructors. It's either him who is the problem or you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending