The Student Room Group

In which business should i invest?

my savings are less than 50 K
Have you tried the mobile application industry? Look, this application has a monthly turnover of 1 million USD.
This is not easy and will take time, but mobile applications are like a mine that not everyone knows.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilearts.instareport&hl=en&gl=GB
Reply 2
What are your interests?
Reply 3
Original post by ixacoskun
Have you tried the mobile application industry? Look, this application has a monthly turnover of 1 million USD.
This is not easy and will take time, but mobile applications are like a mine that not everyone knows.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilearts.instareport&hl=en&gl=GB

How do I be investing in this business?
Original post by Quady
How do I be investing in this business?

The mobile application sector is quite complex, but it is a sector that provides good returns when taken with the right steps. If you do not have knowledge of marketing and software, it would be better to get support. Instagram analysis applications are very popular right now. Income is generated from subscription sales within the application. In order to ensure that the application receives interaction by other people, advertisements are given with advertising platforms such as Google Ads. Currently, I have an application that has received about 50K downloads and has 200 active users per day. When 50 USD per day is spent on advertising, it generates close to 100 USD per day. It's not much, but it can be thought of as passive income. it will increase the advertising budget and provide more income with better advertising work. My advice to you is that you can have such a mobile application made and try a mini startup this way. my app is an android app. You can start with android as the android app market is a bit easier. but the return of the ios application market is much higher. On average, the purchase rate in iOS applications is 2-2.5 times higher than Android applications. but ios applications require a little more effort and a software developer may be needed. You can try the android application market by allocating 5K usd. Even if you find a freelancer or partner with a software developer, only 1-2k usd will be enough. You only have advertising costs and no extra fees for software, application development and updates. because the software developer you partner with will do it himself. If you want to talk in more detail, I can direct you to someone. You can also do research on the mobile application market and watch videos on youtube. The risk is very low and for me it is the best income model for passive income.
Reply 5
Original post by ixacoskun
The mobile application sector is quite complex, but it is a sector that provides good returns when taken with the right steps. If you do not have knowledge of marketing and software, it would be better to get support. Instagram analysis applications are very popular right now. Income is generated from subscription sales within the application. In order to ensure that the application receives interaction by other people, advertisements are given with advertising platforms such as Google Ads. Currently, I have an application that has received about 50K downloads and has 200 active users per day. When 50 USD per day is spent on advertising, it generates close to 100 USD per day. It's not much, but it can be thought of as passive income. it will increase the advertising budget and provide more income with better advertising work. My advice to you is that you can have such a mobile application made and try a mini startup this way. my app is an android app. You can start with android as the android app market is a bit easier. but the return of the ios application market is much higher. On average, the purchase rate in iOS applications is 2-2.5 times higher than Android applications. but ios applications require a little more effort and a software developer may be needed. You can try the android application market by allocating 5K usd. Even if you find a freelancer or partner with a software developer, only 1-2k usd will be enough. You only have advertising costs and no extra fees for software, application development and updates. because the software developer you partner with will do it himself. If you want to talk in more detail, I can direct you to someone. You can also do research on the mobile application market and watch videos on youtube. The risk is very low and for me it is the best income model for passive income.

So neither you know how yo invest in this business?
Original post by saba467
my savings are less than 50 K

If you are looking for short-term investments and make big bucks out of it you can invest in cryptocurrency but you need to learn it first. Learn the fundamentals of the coin and the company that you're investing in, read its whitepaper, and try to see if it really has any potential or use case in the real world or not. Look at the total supply of the coin and if you have any peers in this field try getting signals and advice from them. However, if you can wait and have enough patience to slowly watch your portfolio grow then you may invest in the stocks. The growth may be slow but it is much more stable and rewards you in the long term. Now, which company do you need to invest in depends on the kind of guy you are and the research that you do? A good way is to invest in companies that you believe in and actually have the potential to grow or a company which has good basics and are now going for their IPO can also be a good choice to invest in! However, as this world is going into a recession it is highly likely that most of the companies won't perform ass predicted so you need to be really certain when you're putting your hard-earned money in. PS this is not financial advice all the risk is associated with you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending