The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by E.B5
and Man utd just about made top 6?

Liverpool bottled the premier league and champions league in the space of 10 days "Quadruple" Dream was never on.
Reply 41
Original post by Mohammed_80
6 goals in a farmers league, 18 in the world best league 34:37 notice the difference.

messi has played less games, has more assists and that many less goals that ronaldo, considering Ronaldo plays as the number 9 he is expected to have more goals, also he got 18 goals yet still finished 6th, didn’t win golden boot, so i will ask again, how did he conquer the league?
Original post by gtty123
That just supports the argument that Messi is better lol.

In what sense is he better.
Reply 43
Liverpool bottled the premier league and champions league in the space of 10 days "Quadruple" Dream was never on.

when was this about liverpool?
Original post by E.B5
messi has played less games, has more assists and that many less goals that ronaldo, considering Ronaldo plays as the number 9 he is expected to have more goals, also he got 18 goals yet still finished 6th, didn’t win golden boot, so i will ask again, how did he conquer the league?

Would you really have expected him to perform how he did especially at that age?
Original post by E.B5

Bro the owner of PSG kylian Mbaypal carried PSG this season he was the reason they won the farmers league
Original post by E.B5
when was this about liverpool?

Taking a dig at your avatar mate.
Reply 47
Taking a dig at your avatar mate.

adam lallana is the goat.
Reply 48
but once you prove me how ronaldo is the goat. this conversation can stay closed with messi as the winner. not by much, as both players realistically are goats of football and should be respected equally
Original post by E.B5
but once you prove me how ronaldo is the goat. this conversation can stay closed with messi as the winner. not by much, as both players realistically are goats of football and should be respected equally

The poll is 50/50
Original post by TiredTiger1234
Is this for all time or this season?

Ever.

In what sense is he better.

Oh, Jesus. Overall is what I'm talking about.
Reply 51
Original post by gtty123
Ever.

Oh, Jesus. Overall is what I'm talking about.

all time messi is better but they both are goats of football tbf
Original post by E.B5
all time messi is better but they both are goats of football tbf

Exactly. Ronaldo isn't bad at all, he's the 2nd greatest ever, but behind Messi.
Original post by gtty123
Exactly. Ronaldo isn't bad at all, he's the 2nd greatest ever, but behind Messi.

Yeah Messi is not bad at all hes the 2nd greatest ever but behind Ronaldo.
Original post by gtty123

If Ronaldo wins the world cup and Europa league next season I would say he's the best automatically
R9 better than current Ronald’s
Garrincha/Figo better than Messi right now

Pele/Maradona best of all time
Yeah Messi is not bad at all hes the 2nd greatest ever but behind Ronaldo.

If you're going to copy me at least use the correct SPaG...

Original post by TiredTiger1234
If Ronaldo wins the world cup and Europa league next season I would say he's the best automatically

Hmm, I doubt it.
Original post by gtty123
If you're going to copy me at least use the correct SPaG...

Hmm, I doubt it.

Portugal, Belgium, France, Brazil are genuine contender's for World Cup. As is Argentina. Though the First 3 besides Belgium are extremely strong. There's no reason why on top of Europa League he cannot win Carabao and FA Cup.
Portugal, Belgium, France, Brazil are genuine contender's for World Cup. As is Argentina. Though the First 3 besides Belgium are extremely strong. There's no reason why on top of Europa League he cannot win Carabao and FA Cup.

Some achievment with this man utd team
Reply 59

if you think man utd are winning europa league, fa cup and carabao cup your delusional, also since when did winning the europa league determine if he is the ‘best’

Latest