The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mohammed_80
Ronaldo the one and only 🐐

Period.
Original post by TiredTiger1234
Some achievment with this man utd team

I genuinely believe with Erik Ten Hag. The style of football, training methods he commands and applies...we will be back
Original post by E.B5
if you think man utd are winning europa league, fa cup and carabao cup your delusional, also since when did winning the europa league determine if he is the ‘best’

Cause if he won those two he won everything?
Portugal, Belgium, France, Brazil are genuine contender's for World Cup. As is Argentina. Though the First 3 besides Belgium are extremely strong. There's no reason why on top of Europa League he cannot win Carabao and FA Cup.

If we're being completely honest, it doesn't matter what Ronaldo or Messi do for their country - a bad team will bring them down.
Reply 64

but it is the europa league, if he wins the champions league with man utd the next season then we can talk about the ‘best’ for even that season

I am not delusional we have a new and exciting manager who is ambitious about winning trophies and getting us back to where we are starting off with the minor trophies in the cabinet with one or even two trophies in the cabinet will be the start of something
I genuinely believe with Erik Ten Hag. The style of football, training methods he commands and applies...we will be back

prsom!!
Reply 67
i also believe man utd will be back, doesnt mean i think ronaldo will be the goat
Original post by E.B5
i also believe man utd will be back, doesnt mean i think ronaldo will be the goat

He already is the goat, and always will be
Reply 69
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
He already is the goat, and always will be

disagree but alright
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
prsom!!

I don’t know if your a United fan or not like myself I’ve been a boyhood United fan all my life but nevertheless your a legend 🙌🏼👏🏼🤘🏼💯.
Neuer
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Neuer

De Gea
Ronaldo ends the debate there's no need to involve Messi. Conclusive evidence to back it up.

he evidence suggests Messi better.
Anyway you are a united fan. Not gonna argue.
I don’t know if your a United fan or not like myself I’ve been a boyhood United fan all my life but nevertheless your a legend 🙌🏼👏🏼🤘🏼💯.

Boyhood= since 2021
Original post by Adityapande
he evidence suggests Messi better.
Anyway you are a united fan. Not gonna argue.

Yeah boyhood United fan. Who do you support
Boyhood= since 2021

Na mate my whole life clean those eyes
Messi definitely
Yeah boyhood United fan. Who do you support

Barcelona.
Barcelona.

You can’t be talking your the one that’s finished remind me what happened at Old Trafford that night 👂

Latest