FINE!

Scipio90
Won't somebody think of the 56k'ers ... oh, wait, it's not 1999 :tongue:

:confused:

Better? :^^:
Reply 586
Craghyrax
@ Scipio

He was implying that you thought it was too big, and was pointing out that the last time that a file of that size would be considered too large for an internet connection was around 1999 :smile:
Reply 587
Well people like Nina won't be impressed. Her browser packs up anytime any image at all shows up. She uses sigatron.
Reply 588
Craghyrax

:console: smilepea - know the feeling :sadnod:

It's fine really I probably wouldn't have been able to do the work anyway even if I'd had spent hrs on it, and I can't really complain when compared to other people's workloads. I just kinda wish I'd said I wasn't available to play rugby as that'll eat my entire day tomorrow ARG

Zhen Lin
Groups 3 is actually not very bad at all. I think we've covered everything we need in lectures now.

Believe me, this really doesn't mean that I'll be able to do it, but luckily I don't think we have a rugby match on Wednesday, how I'm gunna get DE3 done in about 5hrs I have no idea mind :s-smilie:
Reply 589
It was a serious question guys :frown: Can anyone make head or tail of my flowchart?
Reply 590
ukebert
He was implying that you thought it was too big

What did she mean, if that wasn't it?
Reply 591
Scipio90
What did she mean, if that wasn't it?

See my last post.
Reply 592
Ah. How does it work with all the logos/post buttons then?
Reply 593
Dunno.. just reporting what she said. Generally its just good TSR etiquette I think. Sometimes people get barked at by the mods for using too many smilies in their posts for similar reasons (cue sheepish look :creep:)
Everyone who's coming to the TSR meet please add me on Facebook! (send a PM)

We'll be having a picnic/takeaway party with general chitchat and relaxation with hot chocolate.
Reply 595
squeezebox
:hugs:

thanks, I've just hit one of those manic weeks with stuff to do and work has ended up and the bottom of the pile of stuff to do (which it really shouldn't I know) WHY did I think it was a good idea to run for first yr rep?!
Reply 596
The West Wing
Everyone who's coming to the TSR meet please add me on Facebook! (send a PM)

We'll be having a picnic/takeaway party with general chitchat and relaxation with hot chocolate.

But I'm already your friend! Should I delete you & re-add you, just to be sure? :p:
Reply 597
ukebert
It was a serious question guys :frown: Can anyone make head or tail of my flowchart?

:no: I like the different shapes though. I know that makes me sound vaguely special, but it's all I have to contribute...
Reply 598
The West Wing

I really want to come :puppyeyes:

(Btw you can change your usertitle by going to my account)

AAARGGGGHHHH :argh: Die you stupid reading!

Much as I've always found globalization fascinating, there's nothing more tortuous than having only four days to penetrate its depths and spit out something vaguely coherent in response :motz: (today being the fourth day, and only halfway through the reading)
Reply 599
New Hall waffle = a bit crap. Next time i'm going for the Emmanuel.

Latest

Trending

Trending