The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was referring to flying wok when I mentioned chinese. If we could decide beforehand though that would be great - just so people know whether to eat or not!
Reply 981
Nina
I was referring to flying wok when I mentioned chinese. If we could decide beforehand though that would be great - just so people know whether to eat or not!

I'll do flying wok with you ninz :smile:
The West Wing
Hey brim, are you coming tomorrow night? :smile:

Considering it. :smile:
squeezebox
I'm off to hear Roger Penrose :yep:

Yes, theoretical physics over politics any day!
Cool. I like flying wok, although we could always order from multiple places if we wanted, seen as they deliver!
Reply 985
Vazzyb
i have that everyday almost: "something" 9-1.

It's not really cconduccive to a good night's sleep is it? :frown:
Craghyrax
Sausages? Eggs? Bacon? Mushrooms and tomato? And cereal?

... hash browns, potatoes, baked beans, pancakes ...

Craghyrax
You still haven't given me a reason to leave my house :s-smilie:

What more do you want? :confused:

Re: tomorrow night, if you guys are going to get takeaway, what time will it be finished?
It might not be worth me coming if you're all ready to go home by 10PM. :frown:
alex_hk90

Re: tomorrow night, if you guys are going to get takeaway, what time will it be finished?

It definitely won't be over by 10. In any case come and see me afterwards :smile:
The West Wing
It definitely won't be over by 10. In any case come and see me afterwards :smile:

Hmm, I might need to work; the last two days have been terribly unproductive as I am slightly unwell at the moment. :frown:
alex_hk90
Hmm, I might need to work; the last two days have been terribly unproductive as I am slightly unwell at the moment. :frown:

Come and work in my room then. We can do work while having coffee (seriously).
The West Wing
Come and work in my room then. We can do work while having coffee (seriously).

That doesn't sound very likely to work, but thanks for the offer.
Urgh, realised its CUSU council tomorrow. I will be there I will be late.
Reply 992
Hall was absolutely dire today. And I need to do work, but don't have the energy.
Reply 993
alex_hk90

Its more a case of what less :wink: E.g. minus all of the listed :p: I don't dislike them per se, but if Im going to go for something that unhealthy I'd far rather go for something from Fitzbillies or chocolate, than waste it on food that I don't dislike but don't really find amazingly nice either. As it is I hardly ever feel hungry in the mornings.
alex_hk90

Nah.. after food (if we eat) there will be much sitting around and laughing and talking and drinking various beverages. Just say for however much you want! If you're under pressure to work, you don't need to hang around for long.
Reply 994
Best thing to have for breakfast is toast with jam/honey. The only time when I actually want a fry-up is when I've been sailing or camping, when I am invariably perishing :p:
I have absolutely no idea what to bring for tomorrow. Perhaps I could order a pizza and have it delivered to Memorial Court?
Reply 996
ukebert
Best thing to have for breakfast is toast with jam/honey. The only time when I actually want a fry-up is when I've been sailing or camping, when I am invariably perishing :p:

Oh yeh definitely. In unusual situations, like on a five day hike or something, cooked breakfast is transfigured into the food of the Gods :^^:
Craghyrax
Its more a case of what less :wink: E.g. minus all of the listed :p: I don't dislike them per se, but if Im going to go for something that unhealthy I'd far rather go for something from Fitzbillies or chocolate, than waste it on food that I don't dislike but don't really find amazingly nice either. As it is I hardly ever feel hungry in the mornings.

I see. Makes sense. :smile:

Craghyrax
Nah.. after food (if we eat) there will be much sitting around and laughing and talking and drinking various beverages. Just say for however much you want! If you're under pressure to work, you don't need to hang around for long.

Cool, I'll see how it goes. Back to reading on Industrial Relations (fun, fun :rolleyes:).
Reply 998
Craghyrax
Oh yeh definitely. In unusual situations, like on a five day hike or something, cooked breakfast is transfigured into the food of the Gods :^^:

It's uncanny. I wouldn't dream of having fried eggs, bacon, sausages etc. for breakfast normally, but sometimes they become the one thing that you want more than anything else. Oh, coach journeys as well. Basically anything when I'm cold and tired.

I'm going to have to take a nap before the morris.
Not impressed. They have installed a stupid timer on our oven/hob combo, meaning it will only be on for ten minutes at a time. This means that when I'm cooking something I have to run down and press the button every 9 minutes or my food won't cook. I have better things to do with my time!! And I was planning on cooking a roast, the meat of which takes two hours to cook.

Latest

Trending

Trending