The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Official Oxford 2023 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FürDichLeben
Congratulations! Did you find any Facebook or WhatsApp groups for Oxford musicology students?

No, I didn't unfortunately. Sorry.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Hi all! Mst in English (1830-1914) here - anyone know of facebook/whatsapp groups for incoming English Mst students?
Original post by Prisca88
Hi all! Mst in English (1830-1914) here - anyone know of facebook/whatsapp groups for incoming English Mst students?

Hi! I've been looking for one too... I don't think there is but maybe we can set one up!
Original post by nimayah21
Hi! I've been looking for one too... I don't think there is but maybe we can set one up!

Definitely! do you want to private message me and exchange contacts?
This thread will be closing soon. Please keep discussion to 2023 entry.

For 2024 applicants, please use the new thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7403852
Reply 4765
Hello!

MSc Refugee and Forced Migration. I received a mail today notifying me of re-evaluation against the January applicants.
Reply 4766
Hi, has anyone heard back about the MSc Genomic Medicine yet. I had interviews last week and my button disappeared on Monday. I realise it could still be a while just wondering if others buttons have disappeared/ if anyone has had offers yet.
Any news on the MSc in Mathematical Sciences or in Maths and Foundations of CS? Has anyone received any acceptance letter?
I have not formally accepted my offer, as I have another two weeks. But will no accepting effect my funding chances?? do colleges only give you a spot once you confirm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending