The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Well, VODPOP, TT or that club in Soho (forget its name) are all on tonight, I've heard of people going to each of them.

Monday nights are so good for going out, shame Tuesday is my most intensive day. :frown:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 181
I wanted to go out but I heard Vodpop was sold out. Had an outfit from last year and everything. I thought to myself, it's a bad day when Vodpop rejects you.
Dann
I wanted to go out but I heard Vodpop was sold out. Had an outfit from last year and everything. I thought to myself, it's a bad day when Vodpop rejects you.

I'm such a geek; I got my ticket practically as soon as I came back. :ninja:
Reply 183
rockrunride
I'm such a geek; I got my ticket practically as soon as I came back. :ninja:

I wish I had :frown: Not that anyone I knew was going though. Have you got your outfit? Are you having pre-lash?
Dann
I wish I had :frown: Not that anyone I knew was going though. Have you got your outfit? Are you having pre-lash?

Yes and yes. Just a white shirt, sleeves rolled up, green tee underneath, trousers and trainers.

Need pre-lash for the sake of making the actual night worthwile. Sad I know.
Reply 185
rockrunride
Yes and yes. Just a white shirt, sleeves rolled up, green tee underneath, trousers and trainers.

Need pre-lash for the sake of making the actual night worthwile. Sad I know.

I like your style. Also, a Camden lad. Good stuff.

You have made me reallly reallly want to get drunk. I haven't done that in ages. :sigh:
Reply 186
Also, just to let everyone know, I just dominated my essay. Go team!
Dann
I like your style. Also, a Camden lad. Good stuff.

You have made me reallly reallly want to get drunk. I haven't done that in ages. :sigh:

It wasn't ground-breakingly awesome tbh, but maybe that's cause Tuesday's quite a full day for me. :frown:
Reply 188
Yet you can hit TSR at 1 in the afternoon... :biggrin:
Well, I have straight lectures from 9-12. Then Spanish Oral at 5pm, the joys of re-commuting.
Reply 190
******* Ramsay fire alarms. That is all.
Wangers
******* Ramsay fire alarms. That is all.

I don't even live there and I've had my fair share of Ramsay fire alarms.
Haha Vodpop was basically the same as every other student night i.e. generic and ****. Although I had fun trying to look like a gossip girl school girl like Blair Waldorf or something and sort of ending up more like an air hostess.
Reply 193
we have had 20 fire alarms so far this year :smile:
carried from 16 fire alarms from 1st term
Reply 194
Snow is cold. The institute army fought bravely and won, Gorden Square is again ours, and again safe. That is all.
Reply 195
Can anyone tell me if the library is open today?
I would like to know this also!
Reply 197
From the UCL website, posted 10:30:

The Main and Science Libraries at UCL will open with a full service until 4.30pm today. Opening times at other sites vary – details will be posted in these pages, or check the Library website.

I'm off then.
Reply 198
Dear UCL, thanks for cancelling all my lectures there yesterday at such convenient times as ''half an hour after it has meant to have started', well done.
Reply 199
anyone who knows the term dates for the next year??:P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending