The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Birkbeck MSc Business Analytics or London Met MSc Data Analytics

Hi, guys, could you please advise me on which university is better: Birkbeck or London Met. I am an international student and I initially took an offer from London Met and I really like the content of the program I got into. But they seem to be very slow in everything! They've been verifying my IELTS results for 2 weeks already! And I am really worried that I won't be able to apply for a visa in time. I am constantly writing to admissions but they don't reply or reply in a week! So I'm getting more and more worried.
Birkbeck, on the other hand, seems to be much faster with CAS issuing and other admission processes. But it's £5000 more expensive and I've read a lot of bad reviews over the internet, including this website. So I don't want to spend excess money for worse education quality... And the program is more business than analytics, so I'm afraid there will be a lot of completely useless information while London Met's course is more technical.
Can someone please share some usefull feedback in order for me to decide what to do?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending