The Student Room Group

Apprentership

In 2017 i started my electrical installation Apprentership. As the fourth year was coming to the end and college shut I heard nothing, I emailed and asked on a regular basis and eventually got booked on my AM2S but nothing about the training. I took and failed the AM2s completely. In order to retake I had to save the money. I got the money but my health deteariated again and i had to wait to re sit it. I double checked with my assessor before booking and was told that I had been withdrawn from the apprenticeship. So four years of struggling I finished my NVQ portfolio, my C
Reply 1
Original post by zuul19
In 2017 i started my electrical installation Apprentership. As the fourth year was coming to the end and college shut I heard nothing, I emailed and asked on a regular basis and eventually got booked on my AM2S but nothing about the training. I took and failed the AM2s completely. In order to retake I had to save the money. I got the money but my health deteariated again and i had to wait to re sit it. I double checked with my assessor before booking and was told that I had been withdrawn from the apprenticeship. So four years of struggling I finished my NVQ portfolio, my C

Hi Zuul19, this is bit of a late reply but just wanted to send it in case you are in the same position. You have done the hardest part which is gaining experience and completing you NVQ portfolio. You should get in touch with another provider to complete it. I would suggest local ones to me but not sure where you live

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending