The Student Room Group

HM Treasury Policy Advisor Scheme Sept 2024

Long time lurker, first time poster. (because now the student room requires you to have an account to lurk).

So I thought I would use the opportunity to start this thread. Anyone else waiting for their result on the two written questions ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by yoxidelf
Long time lurker, first time poster. (because now the student room requires you to have an account to lurk).

So I thought I would use the opportunity to start this thread. Anyone else waiting for their result on the two written questions ?

Yeah, I'm still waiting for them too. It's making me a bit worried to be honest.
Same here, waiting for my written assessment results, the AC looks intresting tho!
Reply 3
Has anyone heard back about the written Qs yet?
Reply 4
I didn't even receive a confirmation that they had received my responses, panicking a bit now, did everyone else?
Reply 5
Original post by spike2
I didn't even receive a confirmation that they had received my responses, panicking a bit now, did everyone else?

I received no confirmation either, though from what I’ve heard no one has
Reply 6
Also not recieved any news yet, though last year news about the AC started to be released in the first week of January
Not heard anything back yet, how did everyone find the questions?
Reply 8
Not heard anything yet either. Assuming they will reply before 25th January as that is when the interviews begin?
Reply 9
I’m also waiting on results - I’m assuming next week we will probably find out
Reply 10
Hi all,
I heard today that I'm through to the assessment centre. Anyone else? Good luck everyone!
Reply 11
Original post by Amwa88
Hi all,
I heard today that I'm through to the assessment centre. Anyone else? Good luck everyone!

Good to hear! I’m still waiting - did you apply to London or Darlington?
Reply 12
Original post by Finford
Good to hear! I’m still waiting - did you apply to London or Darlington?

Darlington
Also got an invitation to interview (London) at 17:50 GMT today
Just got an email through this afternoon for the assessment centre too! I need to read through the information to figure out how to prepare
Reply 15
Congratulations guys, I still haven’t received anything - slightly worried
Reply 16
Has anyone not had any reply yet?
Reply 17
Had my reply, didn't get through
Reply 18
Original post by cmd101
Has anyone not had any reply yet?

I’m still waiting
Reply 19
I got put on the reserve list for AC (London)
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending