The Student Room Group

Litigation Caseworker Home Office 2024

Hi, just making this new thread for those who have applied for the above role for this year. I've applied for the EO position but think I may have been better suited to an AO position. Just waiting to hear back now.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by issawrap
Hi, just making this new thread for those who have applied for the above role for this year. I've applied for the EO position but think I may have been better suited to an AO position. Just waiting to hear back now.

hey i have applied to have you heard anything back yet
Reply 2
Original post by yay123456
hey i have applied to have you heard anything back yet

Hi no I haven't heard anything!
Reply 3
Hi no I haven't heard anything!

same !
Reply 4
same !

Hopefully they respond by the end of this month. Keep me updated on you
Reply 5
Hopefully they respond by the end of this month. Keep me updated on you

definitley will! 🙂 you too
Reply 6
definitley will! 🙂 you too

Just got rejected. Oh well!
Reply 7
Just got rejected. Oh well!
LOL same ☹️ i just cba anymore
Reply 8
LOL same ☹️ i just cba anymore

The right opportunity will come, it's cool :smile:
I have an interview for this role. Sorry to hear you guys got rejected. I got rejected for another HO role just two days before I got this interview invite, so defo keep applying and trying.
Reply 10
Original post by nightlock
I have an interview for this role. Sorry to hear you guys got rejected. I got rejected for another HO role just two days before I got this interview invite, so defo keep applying and trying.
Thanks a lot for this and well done on getting an interview! Best of luck
Reply 11
Hi,
Have you completed the interview yet?
I received the link last Wednesday and I've been nervous practicing my behaviours for the interview.
I don't think I do well with these launchpad interviews and prefer actually speaking to a human being.
This gives me hope that something better will come and maybe it just was not meant to be! thank you for letting us know, let us know how it goes! happy for you Good luck :smile:
Reply 13
Just completed the interview and the deadline is in a couple of hours.
God the strength based questions threw me offf! :erm:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Rbi211
I had an interview for this position and thought the interview went horribly! What question was the hardest for you? I don't hold much hope for being successful :facepalm:
Reply 15
Original post by swaGbatty3000
I had an interview for this position and thought the interview went horribly! What question was the hardest for you? I don't hold much hope for being successful :facepalm:
Same here😔 Did you receive outcome after the interview yet?
Original post by msj0032
Same here😔 Did you receive outcome after the interview yet?
No I haven’t heard anything yet - doubt we will until April. Just wondering if we were all asked the same questions or if a portion of people were asked a different set of questions - what did you struggle with answering?
Original post by Rbi211
I wanted to wait until the deadline but then I got an email saying I should complete as soon as possible in case there's any technical errors. For some reason that threw me off and I quickly completed it lol.

Just waiting for the outcome now...I really have no clue if I did well or not. This is my first time ever doing an interview of this sort. For the strength questions I would start off well but then just start rambling towards the end...
Reply 18
Original post by swaGbatty3000
I was prepared for the behaviour questions but there was a strength question regarding how I would explain a complex rule to a customer and I just felt like I was waffling and repeating myself. Another strength one I can remember was whether my friends and family would describe me as someone who makes effective use of my time or something like that. Ah well, it's done now. I suspect to hear back by early May judging by my previous Home Office interview process in which I was I was unsuccessful. Best of luck!
Reply 19
I wanted to wait until the deadline but then I got an email saying I should complete as soon as possible in case there's any technical errors. For some reason that threw me off and I quickly completed it lol.
Just waiting for the outcome now...I really have no clue if I did well or not. This is my first time ever doing an interview of this sort. For the strength questions I would start off well but then just start rambling towards the end...
Yes, they do encourage candidates to complete the interview as soon as they can, but I took my time just as they do to give us a response. The last Home Office job I applied for was in Sept 2023, did the interview in November and got an email to say I was in successful in January 2024. I felt more annoyed at the fact that they made me wait 2 months just to tell me I was unsuccessful. Good luck to you anyway and don't stress yourself or bother chasing them up. I suspect a reply by early May.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending