The Student Room Group

UCL Biomedical Engineering 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imti77
samee

:wink: lol what a coincidence. Good luck for Wednesday, and I look forward to working with you on the group task!
Reply 21
Original post by FatalArcher
:wink: lol what a coincidence. Good luck for Wednesday, and I look forward to working with you on the group task!

same here, good luck to you too
Original post by Stttmhhh2999
Kings had asked for some supporting information and imperial invited for an interview which went really badly so I am pretty sure i don’t have a shot with Imperial but I am really hoping for kings and UCL

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of questions did they ask you?
Reply 23
Original post by xoliaaa
If you dont mind me asking, what kind of questions did they ask you?

I just had my interview yesterday and they asked me some basic questions like why biomedical engineering, why imperial, and where you see yourself in 10 years (I think they ask everybody this), then we talked about a topic from my personal statement (biomaterials). My interviewer didn't ask me any math or physics questions though which makes me a bit concerned.
Original post by e392
I just had my interview yesterday and they asked me some basic questions like why biomedical engineering, why imperial, and where you see yourself in 10 years (I think they ask everybody this), then we talked about a topic from my personal statement (biomaterials). My interviewer didn't ask me any math or physics questions though which makes me a bit concerned.

For me, I got asked 2 maths and 1 chemistry questions, and oddly the didn't ask about anything from my personal statement or even asked if I had any questions. It was a bit weird. The group task went much better for me.
Reply 25
Has anybody gotten offers from KCL or UCL?
Original post by e392
Has anybody gotten offers from KCL or UCL?

🙋*♂️ AAA for UCL and AAB for KCL
Heard from UCL on 16 January and from KCL on 5 January.
Have anyone still waiting for UCL and KCL offer?
Reply 28
Original post by Cinxoxo

Still waiting on KCL, UCL and Imperial. KCL asked me to send my GCSE's through their platform on the 24th of feb but haven't gotten anything back yet.
Original post by Cinxoxo

am waiting for UCL still, got kings about a month ago. UCL is the only university to not reply
Original post by e392
Still waiting on KCL, UCL and Imperial. KCL asked me to send my GCSE's through their platform on the 24th of feb but haven't gotten anything back yet.

Can I ask what is your predict grade
Original post by xoliaaa
am waiting for UCL still, got kings about a month ago. UCL is the only university to not reply

Do you have any interviews
Reply 32
For me, I got asked 2 maths and 1 chemistry questions, and oddly the didn't ask about anything from my personal statement or even asked if I had any questions. It was a bit weird. The group task went much better for me.

@FatalArcher @e392 Did imperial get back to you yet?
Original post by Imti77
@FatalArcher @e392 Did imperial get back to you yet?

Yes, last Sunday at 10pm they gave me an offer of A*A*A 😃
How about you? Have you heard from imperial?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 34

Same, my offer was A* in maths and A* A in physics and further maths (any order)
Reply 35

yep, same offer as you
Original post by e392
Same, my offer was A* in maths and A* A in physics and further maths (any order)

Original post by Imti77
yep, same offer as you

Congrats!
Have you all made your firm and insurance choices then?
Not yet, still deciding between UCL and Imperial
Not yet, still deciding between UCL and Imperial

Don't you have to put the one with the highest conditions as your firm? Or did they both give you the same conditions?

Quick Reply

Latest