The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Uni Accommodation

Has anyone been given their accommodation for September yet? Chester was a first choice so thought we would have heard by now.
(edited 1 year ago)
Different uni, but when my eldest got her results it was 7-10 day after that. I think its because they have to process the clearing lot onto the courses, and also delegate whats left ofter in terms of accommodation after the firm insurance places have taken them, so it takes a little time..
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Joei81
Has anyone been given their accommodation for September yet? Chester was a first choice so thought we would have heard by now.

Hi @Joei81

Our Accommodation Team are working as quickly as possible to get in touch with everyone about their accommodation offer. You should hear within the next week or two.

Let us know if you have any further questions as you prepare for September :smile:

Best wishes,
Becky
Reply 3
Great thank you. We just wondered as lots of people on the Facebook page had heard so we will keep a look out. She is desperate to start buying things 👍

Original post by University of Chester
Hi @Joei81

Our Accommodation Team are working as quickly as possible to get in touch with everyone about their accommodation offer. You should hear within the next week or two.

Let us know if you have any further questions as you prepare for September :smile:

Best wishes,
Becky
Reply 4
My son has a provisional offer from Chester for adult nursing Warrington centre. However I understand that he won’t have first year accommodation and is quite upset he needs to sort something in 3-4 weeks as normally this is guaranteed for first years. Is there any provision from Warrington or do we need to seek out accommodation privately.
Original post by Eddy54
My son has a provisional offer from Chester for adult nursing Warrington centre. However I understand that he won’t have first year accommodation and is quite upset he needs to sort something in 3-4 weeks as normally this is guaranteed for first years. Is there any provision from Warrington or do we need to seek out accommodation privately.

Hello @Eddy54

We appreciate that the rental market in Warrington is challenging at the moment and that current and prospective students may be struggling to secure accommodation in the town centre. In response to this, we've made of one of our halls of residence at our former Padgate Campus available for new and returning students. I just checked with our Accommodation Team who confirmed that rooms are still available, so your son is able to apply for a place here if he wishes. To arrange this please contact the team at [email protected] or 01244 513000. The alternative to this would be seeking to find private accommodation.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Becky
Reply 6
Thank you I have forwarded the details to him.
Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending