The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Occupational health

Hi so i have an appointment for occupational health appointment with edge hill . what are these for ? i have all my imms? just wondering if anybody knows ?
Original post by TinyblueXx
Hi so i have an appointment for occupational health appointment with edge hill . what are these for ? i have all my imms? just wondering if anybody knows ?

To make sure that you are fit enough to do the nursing course
Discuss any possible medical issues that you have any
If you have not had any vaccinations prior to starting university then they will arrange for you to have those.

It's a standard policy that you have to have this done.
You have nothing to worry about okay and ask any questions you want answers to when you attend it.
(edited 1 year ago)
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
That’s great thank you !

Original post by Tracey_W
To make sure that you are fit enough to do the nursing course
Discuss any possible medical issues that you have any
If you have not had any vaccinations prior to starting university then they will arrange for you to have those.

It's a standard policy that you have to have this done.
You have nothing to worry about okay and ask any questions you want answers to when you attend it.

Hi @TinyblueXx

As the person above stated, this is nothing to worry about! It is just a routine procedure to ensure you are physically and mentally able to do the course. All nursing student must complete an Occupational Health appointment as part of the condition for the course. I know it can seem like you have been singled out, but it's not just you it is for everyone :smile:

You'll just have a chat, and you can discuss any additional supports you may need if required.

Best of luck with your course! :smile:

Grace
BA History
MA Nineteenth Century Studies (History and English Literature)
That’s great thank you !

You are welcome 🤗🤗😘

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending