The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Its September!

Hi All....Its September now! This means your course and university life will be starting during the month!!! How are you feeling?...Are you ready to start?...Is there anything we can do to help?

We would love to hear your responses, so do let us know :smile:
Reply 1
I'm very excited but time is going by so fast it's crazy..
London
@mejyra We look forward to welcoming you soon on campus!
Original post by LSBU Enquiries
Hi All....Its September now! This means your course and university life will be starting during the month!!! How are you feeling?...Are you ready to start?...Is there anything we can do to help?

We would love to hear your responses, so do let us know :smile:

Well, it's not great you have not let me enroll; it's very stressful, as I do not have a timetable, so I can not plan work hrs, childcare, or life. I have started looking at other universities with space; you had over ten weeks to let me know you needed paperwork from me.

I do not even know how to feel; my work , and family do not know if I will enroll, it took me two years to plan to apply to a university due to covid19 and now it's September, and I have not enrolled, so this is a bad start to my student life wherever I go.
Reply 4
Course starts in October for me i think.
We have induction day during the end of this month.
Original post by Anonymous
Well, it's not great you have not let me enroll; it's very stressful, as I do not have a timetable, so I can not plan work hrs, childcare, or life. I have started looking at other universities with space; you had over ten weeks to let me know you needed paperwork from me.

I do not even know how to feel; my work , and family do not know if I will enroll, it took me two years to plan to apply to a university due to covid19 and now it's September, and I have not enrolled, so this is a bad start to my student life wherever I go.

@Anonymous I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had so far. Please note that the official timetable for the course is only generated after the enrolment period. Unfortunately, it wont be able available before that. Please contact our Admissions Team directly on: [email protected]/02078156100 to get an update in regards to your application status. Thanks
Original post by 2022 g
Course starts in October for me i think.
We have induction day during the end of this month.

@2022 g Brilliant- We look forward to welcoming you soon on campus! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending