The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Physician Associate Jan 2025 entry

Hello all! I’m planning to apply for January 2025 intake, the applications open in May so very very soon. Does anyone know when they give interviews out? From the few threads I’ve read from a few years ago, interviews are given out in November and offers in December, is this how it is every year, even if you apply as early as May? Just seems really short notice given the course starts in January😅
I believe, this is to see how many will drop out due to accepting offers with other universities for September start. Applications in May, will also include those students who have also applied via UCAS.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Hey, I want to go to QMUL aswell but was thinking about the masters apprenticeship route,
Original post by JAMILLATIJANI_
Hey, I want to go to QMUL aswell but was thinking about the masters apprenticeship route,

I considered it too but it’s difficult because you have to first secure a job from an NHS trust before applying for the apprenticeship. I’ve been looking on the nhs job site for months but haven’t been able to find any PA training roles
Original post by smallcatbigmeow
I considered it too but it’s difficult because you have to first secure a job from an NHS trust before applying for the apprenticeship. I’ve been looking on the nhs job site for months but haven’t been able to find any PA training roles

Is it any job? You could be a healthcare assistant in the NHS to meet the requirements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending