The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Clearing Queen Mary Computer science

Hi I am looking to study computer science at Queen Mary for a 2024 start. I want to try and apply for it through clearing. My question is will their be space in clearing and was their spaces in the pervious years. BTW I already emailed them asking about their pervious years etc however they never gave me a clear response.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I am looking to study computer science at Queen Mary for a 2024 start. I want to try and apply for it through clearing. My question is will their be space in clearing and was their spaces in the pervious years. BTW I already emailed them asking about their pervious years etc however they never gave me a clear response.

im not sure im in the same position as you, what did they say in the email if u dont mind me asking?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous

They don't want to give you a clear response because even if they had spaces available in clearing last year, they cannot guarantee that that'll be the case this year.

So the answer to your question is... there may or may not be spaces in clearing this year. I'm afraid you just have to wait and see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending