The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln A10L (Nottingham at Lincoln) Applicant thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

do people think we might hear today? or will it be next week
Original post by nehalig
I think it will probably go up to 127 with grade inflation so many more people have 8/9s!

Woash that’s similar to Nottingham’s cut-off I believe??
Just received interview from Lincoln
Original post by Iamaboy1234

Congratulations omg!!!!! what were your stats and what date did you pick? I wish you all the best :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by reeogun
Congratulations omg!!!!! what were your stats and what date did you pick? I wish you all the best :smile:

Thx

my stat is 2910 B1, an international graduate applicant with first class achieved

About the date, I haven’t decided yet since I got another interview on Monday. I prefer to deal with it after that interview.
For the nottingham/lincoln hub what is the username? i signed up a while bavk and know the password but not the username i tried the ucas id….
Reply 86

Congratulations, did you receive it on email or checked on the hub?
Interview received here. 132 points home applicant. Non contextual.
Original post by Nowweareoff
Interview received here. 132 points home applicant. Non contextual.

what time :smile:
Was it on the hub or email?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 89
Thx

my stat is 2910 B1, an international graduate applicant with first class achieved

About the date, I haven’t decided yet since I got another interview on Monday. I prefer to deal with it after that interview.

You may wish to consider booking it early.

When I went onto the portal, many of the time slots had already been booked for the days I wanted. And this was only 2-3 hrs after receiving the invite.
Original post by Waqar_

When I went onto the portal, many of the time slots had already been booked for the days I wanted. And this was only 2-3 hrs after receiving the invite.

Are you applying this year? What were ur points?

Ans also what is the username for the hub? Is it your name or something cos ive forgotten mine…
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 91
Original post by 04med04
Are you applying this year? What were ur points?

Ans also what is the username? Is it your name or something cos ive forgotten mine…

Hey, I am a grad applicant.

The point scoring system will be different for me as my GCSEs aren't assessed.

To book on, you only need to fill out the Gecko form - UCAS ID, name, photograph etc. I didn't need a username.
Original post by Waqar_

To book on, you only need to fill out the Gecko form - UCAS ID, name, photograph etc. I didn't need a username.

Oh right

no i meant to log onto the portal cos when we sent it off through ucas I signed up to their hub but now i cant remember what the user name is?
Reply 93
Original post by 04med04
Oh right

no i meant to log onto the portal cos when we sent it off through ucas I signed up to their hub but now i cant remember what the user name is?

The username is an 8-digit number. Have you checked your email history?
Original post by Waqar_
The username is an 8-digit number. Have you checked your email history?

I just checked through my emails and found it thank you!
Original post by TINDI
Congratulations, did you receive it on email or checked on the hub?

Received an email about it
Reply 96
Received an email about it

Thank yoi
Original post by Waqar_

Thx for reminding. :adore:You are definitely right, I just take ur advice and went to book my slot first, many time slot are already booked. Luckily, I still got a good time slot for myself.
Thx for reminding. :adore:You are definitely right, I just take ur advice and went to book my slot first, many time slot are already booked. Luckily, I still got a good time slot for myself.

Can I ask what dates are available at the moment?
Original post by Waqar_

Hey I’m a grad, just wondering what were your points if you don’t mind me asking? Just tryna see if I have a shot😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending